Car Detailing Product List
Apr. 7, 2019
After getting my pressure washer I decided to revisit my car cleaning products.
This is what I'm currently using, but will update this page regularly when I find new or better products.
- Bug and Tar Remover - Rain X Bug & Tar Pre-Wash Gel (has petroleum, removes wax)
- Pre-wash - Meguiar's Deep Crystal Car Wash (probably getting something different for the foam cannon)
- Wash Soap - Meguiar's Deep Crystal Car Wash (most likely getting Meguiar's Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo)
- Rinseless/Waterless Wash - ONR / ECO WASH
- Glass Cleaner - Stoner's Invisible Glass (need to buy)
Heavy Cut Compound
- Wax - Meguiar's Gold Class
- Spray Wax / Drying Aid - Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax
- Quick Detailer - Meguiar's Instant Detailer (but will switch to ONR diluted solution)
- Clay lube - Meguiar's Instant Detailer (but will switch to ONR diluted solution)
- Spray Bottles - Haven't found a good one yet
- Tire Dressing - Black Magic Tire Wet (need to get rid of this stuff, will use Optimum Opti-Bond when I finish this bottle)
- Leather Conditioner - Lexol 1015N Leather Conditioner
- Rubber/plastic trim - 303 Aerospace Protectant (need to buy)
I'm currently following the Gary Dean wash method for washing.
comments powered by